Adventure Capitalist: The Ultimate Road Trip (Paperback)
The Ultimate Road Trip
Random House Trade, 9780812967265, 392pp.
Publication Date: December 7, 2004
- The twenty-first century will belong to China.
- There is a dramatic shortage of women developing in Asia.
- Pakistan is on the verge of disintegrating.
- India, like many other large nations, will break into several countries.
- The Euro is doomed to fail.
- There are fortunes to be made in Angola.
- Nongovernmental organizations (NGOs) are a scam.
- Bolivia is a comer after decades of instability, thanks to gigantic amounts of natural gas. Adventure Capitalist is the most opinionated, sprawling, adventurous journey you're likely to take within the pages of a book--the perfect read for armchair adventurers, global investors, car enthusiasts, and anyone interested in seeing the world and understanding it as it really is.
About the Author
Praise For Adventure Capitalist: The Ultimate Road Trip…
“My success in the market has been predicated on viewing
the world from a different perspective.”—Jim Rogers, “the Indiana Jones of finance” (Time magazine)