Does This Make Me Look Fat?: The Definitive Rules for Dressing Thin for Every Height, Size, and Shape (Paperback)
The Definitive Rules for Dressing Thin for Every Height, Size, and Shape
Villard Books, 9780812967654, 176pp.
Publication Date: December 10, 2002
* distinguish between "yes" and "no" colors
* lose the tummy without the tuck
* perk up your basic black
* create optical illusions for a long, lean look
* conquer the dreaded bathing-suit challenge
* follow timeless tenets of good taste Packed with empowering, easy-to-implement tips, fun illustrations, and celebrity style secrets, Does This Make Me Look Fat? provides all the information you'll need to create a slimmer, more stylish, and better-proportioned look (and to help your man do it, too ).
About the Author
Praise For Does This Make Me Look Fat?: The Definitive Rules for Dressing Thin for Every Height, Size, and Shape…
“Words to live by . . . This chatty, entertaining illustrated volume by fashion guru [Leah] Feldon . . . offers up some useful skinny on looking svelte.” —People
“Follow these rules to banish the ‘F’ word from your vocabulary forever.” —Glamour
“This slimming bible goes beyond choosing vertical stripes over horizontals. . . . The next time you ask the question ‘Does this make me look fat?,’ the answer will be a resounding ‘no!’” —New York Daily News