Much Ado about Nothing (Paperback)
Modern Library, 9780812969177, 176pp.
Publication Date: August 25, 2009
- Comprehensive explanatory notes
- Vivid introductions and the most up-to-date scholarship
- Clear, modernized spelling and punctuation, enabling contemporary readers to understand the Elizabethan English
- Completely updated, detailed bibliographies and performance histories
- An interpretive essay on film adaptations of the play, along with an extensive filmography.
About the Author
Praise For Much Ado about Nothing…
Praise for William Shakespeare: Complete Works:
“A feast of literary and historical information.”
—The Wall Street Journal