Living in the Lightning (Paperback)
A Cancer Journal
Rutgers University Press, 9780813526652
Publication Date: April 1, 1999
Other Editions of This Title:
* How should I tell my mother?
* Will my husband remarry after I die?
* What should I wear to chemotherapy?
* What would happen if I jumped off the table during radiation treatment?
* Can I ever forget I have cancer? Robins's warm and sincerely uplifting portrait of quiet courage will give encouragement to the millions of people with cancer, and the millions more who love them.