101 Ways to Captivate a Business Audience (Paperback)
Amacom, 9780814400968, 176pp.
Publication Date: March 30, 2007
Captivating a business audience doesn't come naturally to most business speakers. But they can learn to do it and have fun -- with minimum stress and plenty of charisma.
This handy little book shares the author's highly successful "sizzle-steak" method. It features 101 audience-tested anecdotes, experiences, quotes, and insights designed to help every speaker "turn up the creative heat." Readers will learn how they can:
- customize their message to the audience
- generate ideas fast
- organize material for maximum retention
- control nervousness
- add sizzle every six minutes
- look, feel, and act like a million dollars
- energize their voices
- create exciting visual aids
- "bulletproof" their presentations.