According to Kotler (Paperback)
The World's Foremost Authority on Marketing Answers Your Questions
Amacom, 9780814472958, 168pp.
Publication Date: May 6, 2005
"If you had the opportunity to ask one of the world's preeminent authorities on marketing one question, what would you ask?
Now you don't have to decide.
According to Kotler distills the essence of marketing guru Philip Kotler's wisdom and years of experience into an immensely readable question and answer format. Based on the thousands of questions Kotler has been asked over the years by clients, students, business audiences, and journalists, the book reveals the revolutionary theories of one of the profession's most revered experts, with Kotler providing insightful, thought-provoking answers to questions such as:
* What skills do marketing managers need to be successful?
* What metrics can companies use to judge marketing performance?
* What marketing strategies make sense during a recession?
* How is the role of marketing changing today in the light of globalization and new technology?
* What will the marketing department of the future look like?
According to Kotler is a fascinating, landmark book that you'll refer to again and again, It will forever change the way you think about marketing."