Great Customer Service on the Telephone (Paperback)
Amacom, 9780814477953, 96pp.
Publication Date: April 30, 2010
First impressions are often lasting impressions. How customers are treated on the phone can quickly turn them into either an ex-customer or a customer for life. This thorough, quick-reading guide shows anyone who uses the phone -- from salesperson to manager to secretary -- how to treat it as a service tool that directly impacts on company profits. Readers will be able to double their effectiveness when they learn how to:
* handle irate customers
* end those ""endless"" calls
* take meaningful messages
* handle conference calls and transfer calls
* screen calls and ask focused questions
* use the phone during emergencies
* improve their voice effectiveness
With worksheets, checklists, and fill-in forms, this desktop primer will inspire fabulous phone service.