A Glaze of Color: Creating Color and Design on Ceramics (Paperback)
Creating Color and Design on Ceramics
Potter Craft, 9780823021192, 112pp.
Publication Date: May 1, 2004
- All of the techniques discussed are applicable to ready-made bisqueware, as well as wheel-thrown or hand-built ceramics
- Explains the entire glazing process, from color and design to kilns and firing
- Demonstrates a wide variety of techniques for applying underglaze as well as information on colored glazes and post-firing techniques
- Beautiful color photograph throughout
- There are over 1,000 paint-your-own ceramic studios in the US.