Square Foot Gardening (Paperback)
Rodale Books, 9780878573417, 347pp.
Publication Date: February 1, 1981
"Twice as much" in half the space
* A complete garden book for both the beginner and the expert
* A new way to garden with 80 percent less space and work
* The companion book to the nationally acclaimed television series
* Over 900,000 copies in print
"Square Foot Gardening" presents a new way to garden in less space with less work.
* Grow a perfect garden in only 10 minutes a day.
* Harvest the biggest tomatoes.
* Enjoy spectacular flowers every day.
* Ideal for beginners from 4 to 94.
* Simple, easy, attractive and rewarding gardens.
About the Author
Praise For Square Foot Gardening…
"The book is great and the method is even better."--Bob Thomson, host of Victory Garden
"Top 10 Gardening Best-Seller."--Publishers Weekly
"This is a good, competent gardening book, well written and sensibly presented."--Library Journal
"How to get more from less is one of life's major challenges today. Here is a book that does just that for those with a hoe..."--Booklist
"Bartholomew is a welcome presence..."--Kirkus Reviews
"This amazing discovery truly makes gardening fun and easy."--Mike Levey, host of Amazing Discoveries
"The approach is fascinating. It's new, different and very innovative."--Long Island Horticultural Society
"It's one of the few garden books that offers something new to the reader."--Christian Science Monitor