El olor y la psique: Utilización de los aceites esenciales para el bienestar físico y emocional
ITI en Espanol, 9780892814732, 264pp.
Publication Date: February 1, 1997
Other Editions of This Title:
• How scent interacts with emotion, memory, mental acuity, and sleep
• Why specific scents are so effective in therapeutic and ritual settings
• Antiseptic and antimicrobial properties of essential oils
• How men and women differ in their responses to odors
• Provides a thorough exposition of the ancient practice of aromatics in China, India, Persia, and Egypt
• Details our modern scientific understanding of the physiology and psychology of scent.
• Includes annotated profiles for forty-four essential oils and specific instructions for creating essential oil blends.
About the Author
Kate Damian was a professional aromatherapist, licensed massage practitioner, and founding member of the American Society for Phytotherapy and Aromatherapy International. With her husband Peter Damian, she was owner of Windrose Aromatics, Inc., a supplier of pure essential oils and aromatic body care products. Together they ran the Windrose Workshops, offering international training in practical and theoretical applications of essential oils.
Praise For Aromaterapia: El olor y la psique: Utilización de los aceites esenciales para el bienestar físico y emocional…
— The American Herb Association