When Antibiotics Fail
Lyme Disease and Rife Machines, with Critical Evaluation of Leading Alternative Therapies
OVER 7,500 COPIES SOLD WORLDWIDE
About the book: There are enough books and websites about what Lyme Disease is and which ticks carry it. But there is very little useful information for people who actually have a case of Lyme Disease that is not responding to conventional antibiotic treatment. Lyme Disease sufferers need to know how to get better, not how to identify a tick.
This book is about how experimental frequency devices known as "rife machines" have been used for over 15 years in private homes to successfully fight Lyme Disease. Many Lyme Disease sufferers have heard of rife machines, some have used them. But until now there has not been a concise and reliable source to explain how and why they work, and how and why other therapies fail. In the book you will learn that rife machine therapy offers numerous advantages over antibiotic therapy, including sustained effectiveness, affordability, convenience, autonomy from the medical establishment, and avoidance of candida complications.
The Foreword for the book is by Richard Loyd, Ph.D., one of the nation's leading rife machine researchers and coordinator of the annual Rife International Health Conference. Rife machine expert Marc Fett and Coil Machine inventor Doug MacLean contribute their knowledge and experience in the book, as do several other prominent rife machine experts and Lyme Disease researchers. Throughout the book you will find stories of Lyme Disease sufferers who have used rife machines. You'll learn how they did it, what they would have done differently, and their experiences with other therapies. This book is user-friendly for people who have no prior knowledge of rife machines, but advanced enough to encompass documented scientific research and Lyme Disease pathology.
The book contains critical rife machine information organized into a straight-forward and concise format. A detailed index and table of contents allow navigation to the topics you are interested in. The book takes a practical, down-to-earth approach which allows you to learn about:
- Why rife machines work after other therapies fail, including specific problems with antibiotics
- Sample rife machine treatment schedules and sessions
- The most effective rife machines: High Power Magnetic Pulser, EMEM machine, Coil Machine (also known as the Doug Device) and AC Contact Machine
- Explanation of the "herx reaction" and why it indicates progress
- Critical evaluation of leading alternative therapies, including mercury detoxification, ozone therapy, homeopathy, hyperbaric oxygen chamber, herbs, colloidal silver, colostrum, and more
- How use of multiple machines can lead to synergistic benefit and accelerated recovery
- What it feels like to use rife machines - discover the steps to healing
- Extensive discussion of antibiotics, including natural and herbal antibiotics
- The intriguing story that led to use of rife machines as a treatment for Lyme Disease - how it all began
- Answers for skeptics
- Safety and side effects
- A description of rife machine components
- How to combine rife machine therapy with other supportive therapies to accelerate progress
- Many other carefully selected subjects
Biomed Publishing Group, 9780976379706, 226pp.
Publication Date: January 5, 2005