The Art of Inspiration (Paperback)
An Editor's Guide To Writing Powerful, Effective Inspirational and Personal Development Books
Inspired Living Publishing, 9780984500666, 220pp.
Publication Date: June 15, 2016
List Price: 14.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Finally, a book that addresses not only the physical process of creating an inspirational, self-help, or personal development book, but the emotional and spiritual hurdles that block writers from following their dreams and finishing their books The Art of Inspiration is no ordinary writing how-to or reference book, but rather an energetic companion guide for writers of all experience levels It not only addresses the physical process for creating an inspirational, self-help, or personal development book, but actually teaches you to think, feel, and create like an inspired writer The Art of Inspiration will walk you through the entire book creation process, from your first "divine download" to your final draft. Along the way, you'll learn how to:
- Fully identify your book's purpose and vision.
- Create a rock-solid outline and Information Delivery System that will support you through your entire writing process.
- Flow through your first draft with confidence and grace.
- Create compelling teaching stories that hook your readers.
- Refine your content in your second draft.
- Ask for and receive feedback you can actually integrate.
- Use tools like meditation, mindfulness, and self-inquiry to move through "stuck places" and help your authentic voice emerge with ease.
- Self-edit your manuscript to get it ready for submission.
- Choose a publishing option that works for you.