APA Style for Papers, Presentations, and Statistical Results (Hardcover)
The Complete Guide
Shadow Finch Media LLC, 9780985867041, 578pp.
Publication Date: February 8, 2018
Other Editions of This Title:
APA Format: Quick, Simple, and Comprehensive
This APA style user-friendly guide provides students and researchers with everything they need to prepare papers, posters, and slide presentations according to the guidelines of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (2010):
- Simple, step-by-step instructions for using Microsoft Office Word(R) to write research papers in correct APA style.
- Comprehensive coverage of all sections of research manuscripts - from the title page to the appendices and all sections in-between.
- Simple instructions for preparing APA style references and in-text citations for paper, books, and online sources - all illustrated with clear examples.
- Detailed coverage of the Results section with special emphasis on best practices for reporting confidence intervals, effect size, and significance tests.
- Detailed coverage of t tests, ANOVA, and other elementary statistical procedures with multiple examples of how they should be reported in text, tables and figures.
- Complete example of a 40-page research manuscript in correct APA format.
- Step-by-Step instructions for using Microsoft Office PowerPoint(R) to create slide presentations or poster presentations for research conferences.