The Workplace Writer's Process
A Guide to Getting the Job Done
If writing is any part of your job, you owe it to yourself to figure out how to get it done consistently, efficiently, and successfully.
This book covers the business communication skills no one teaches you in writing class:
- What the "curse of knowledge" is and how to avoid it
- How to streamline collaboration with simple checklists
- Why the style guide is your friend, and how to create one for your business
- The most efficient way to approach revision
- How to set up review and approval processes for success
Use the practical strategies in this book to finish more projects in less time, creating content that serves your business and advances your career.
Cuesta Park Consulting, 9780986406270, 218pp.
Publication Date: July 18, 2017