Tooth & Talon (Paperback)
2nd Sight LLC, 9780996605809, 304pp.
Publication Date: July 20, 2015
Eleven dark tales of horror and suspense that explore obsession, survival, and despair.
- An elderly woman discovers the source of the disturbance beneath her home in Devil Beneath.
- In Seventies a vampire finds solace and humor in his own senility.
- A self-righteous man with a touch of hidden road-rage gets an opportunity to educate his fellow commuters in King of the Road.
- In Snowball's Chance a man hides his penchant for young runaway girls from his overbearing mother.
- A young boy is taunted on the playground but knows that worse nightmares await him at home in Closet Monster.
- In Ground War two elite soldiers protect an insignificant wayward outpost from utter annihilation.
- A high school boy discovers the fate of two missing high school girls in The Tale.
- In The Field a dying woman with Alzheimer's is haunted by her past and confronted by her late husband.
- A woman with a drug addiction develops a new obsession with blood in Under the Influence.
- In Northern Lights a couple struggles to escape an icy prison and an unnatural captor.
- A retired truck driver encounters a new terrifying existence in No Good Deed.