Journey to Peace (Paperback)
31 Devotions Through the Grief of Miscarriage, Stillbirth, or Other Pregnancy Loss
Gold Peach Press, 9780997905700, 114pp.
Publication Date: September 5, 2016
Have you experienced a painful and heartbreaking miscarriage, stillbirth, or other pregnancy loss? Do you suffer silently while trying to heal on your own? Have you buried your emotions in order to escape them?
Journey to Peace allows God's word to penetrate the very depths of your soul along a 31-day path of carefully chosen bible scriptures, heartfelt prayers, and mindful exercises that help you achieve the peace that surpasses understanding. Through her own loss, Keanna shows you how to find peace through God. These pages will help you to:
- Pray: Take your anxiety, fears, and anger to God in prayer
- Entrust: Know that God can handle your emotions, feelings, and questions
- Act: Use practical ways to release your emotions
- Change: Transform your mind and gain a new outlook on life
- Encourage: Be an encouragement to others who are suffering
Life is a journey, and pregnancy loss can put a crack in your path and in your heart. If you want to turn your hurt into hope, your fear to faith, your loss to love and your pain to peace, this book is for you.