Writer Get Noticed!
A Strengths-Based Approach to Creating a Standout Author Platform
Stop feeling invisible and start attracting the attention you deserve.
Have you been writing for years, but feel like no one notices? Have you published your stories, only to gain a handful of readers? Do your marketing efforts feel like shouting into a void?
Veteran writer and motivational coach Colleen M. Story helps you break the spell of invisibility to reveal the author platform that will finally draw readers your way.
There are more books out there than ever before, and readers have many other things vying for their attention. A writer can feel like a needle in a haystack, and throwing money at the problem rarely helps. What does work is creating a platform that stands out, but in a sea of a million platforms, how is one to do that?
Writer Get Noticed takes a new approach, dispelling the notion that fixing your writing flaws and expanding your social media reach will get you the readers you deserve. Instead, discover a myriad of strengths you didn't know you had, then use them to find your author theme, power up your platform, and create a new author business blueprint, all while gaining insight into what sets you apart as a writer and creative artist.
Writers need readers to achieve their highest potential. Find your way to stand out, and let it lead you to the writing career that fulfills all your expectations and more.
In this motivational and inspiring book, you'll learn:
- Why improving your writing skills isn't enough.
- Why it's critical you discover your strengths...and how to do so.
- What's stopping you from finding the readers who love your work.
- What you really want from writing and why that matters.
- Easy methods to help you build a more successful author platform.
- What truly motivates you and how to use that to succeed.
- The author theme that unites your creative work and fits your style.
- How imposter syndrome can stall your progress, and how to overcome it.
- How to make better decisions about your writing career as a whole.
When you find the treasure that's been inside you all along, don't be surprised if it opens new doors you never thought possible.
Midchannel Press, 9780999099124, 326pp.
Publication Date: April 14, 2019