Seven Steps to Inner Power (Paperback)
How to Break Through to Awesome
Mountain Tiger Press, 9780999428207, 280pp.
Publication Date: May 1, 2018
List Price: 15.95*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Meet every challenge and overcome every obstacle with keys from a female martial arts grandmaster "An exciting new voice in self-transformation. Having broken through often-impenetrable barriers to women, the author shows us exactly how to let go of limited ways of thinking and break through every obstacle.... A remarkably timely and authentic guide to reaching new heights of happiness and achievement." --Marci Shimoff, New York Times bestselling author of Happy for No Reason Are you pursuing your dreams with the enthusiasm and focus of an Olympic athlete? Or do you put limits on who you can be and what you can achieve? In this compelling guide to fearless, creative living, Tae Yun Kim, a martial arts great grandmaster, shows that no matter what your age or background, culture or career, you don't have to settle for anything less than awesome in your life. She should know. Once abused, abandoned, and forbidden to pursue her passion to train in the martial arts, she broke through the ultimate glass ceiling to become one of the most highly ranked martial artists in the world today and the founder of her own school of martial arts aimed at overcoming limitations in every area of life. Now in Seven Steps to Inner Power, Dr. Tae Yun Kim reveals how you, too, can apply the secrets she teaches to break through every barrier to your own personal and professional goals. Her hard-earned experience along with a wisdom rooted in ancient martial arts tradition are the perfect combination to get you to rethink what is possible for you--and to reach for it with gusto. In this uniquely inspiring and down-to-earth guide, you will learn how to:
- Apply her seven power principles to bring the creative part of yourself out of hiding and into action with confidence
- Identify and overcome the real barriers to your happiness and fulfillment
- Create a strong future unhindered by the past, your environment, or your own self-criticism
- Free yourself from self-defeating ways of thinking with five mental habits to boost your determination and drive
- Align your thoughts and actions to seize control of the present moment, and much more