CSB Apologetics Study Bible, Teal LeatherTouch
Leather / fine binding
The CSB Apologetics Study Bible helps Christians better understand, defend, and proclaim their beliefs in an age of increasing moral and spiritual relativism. This edition includes new articles and extensive apologetics study material from today’s leading apologists discussing relevant cultural issues.
Features commentary from over 90 of the best apologetics thinkers of our day in one resource, including: Ted Cabal, Lee Strobel, Paul Copan, Norm Geisler, Hank Hanegraaff, Josh McDowell, Albert Mohler, J.P. Moreland, and many more—plus a special lead article from bestselling author Lee Strobel (The Case for Christ, The Case for Faith, The Case for a Creator, and many more) entitled “How Apologetics Changed My Life.”
- Over 100 articles from apologists on today’s leading topics
- Study notes on every page to help explain difficult Bible passages
- “Twisted Scriptures” focusing on commonly misunderstood passages
- Index of special articles for quick and easy access in the front of the Bible
- Book introductions with special emphasis on apologetics
- Profiles of key Christian apologists, including Anselm, Athanasius, Augustine, Joseph Butler, C.S. Lewis, Irenaeus, Justin Martyr, Origen, William Paley, Blaise Pascal, and more
- Apologetics charts in the back of the Bible detailing the Bible’s credibility and key apologists
- Distinctive page layout and design
- Two-column text format
- Black-letter text
- 9.75-point type size
- Smyth-sewn durable binding
- Ribbon marker for easy referencing between pages
- Presentation page for gift-giving
- Full-color maps
The CSB Apologetics Study Bible features the highly readable, highly reliable text of the Christian Standard Bible® (CSB). The CSB stays as literal as possible to the Bible’s original meaning without sacrificing clarity, making it easier to engage with Scripture’s life-transforming message and to share it with others.
Holman Bible Publishers, 9781087757995, 2048pp.
Publication Date: April 15, 2022
About the Author
Translated by more than 100 scholars from 17 denominations, the Christian Standard Bible fulfills its mission of being as literal as possible to the most reliable manuscripts without compromising readability. This optimal blend of fidelity and clarity means the CSB is reliable for serious study, but is also rendered in engaging, sharable language that stirs hearts, drives understanding, and changes lives. The CSB is where original meaning is discovered, heart connection is made, and lifelong inspiration begins.