CliffsNotes GMAT with CD-ROM (Paperback)
Cliffs Notes, 9781118077528, 528pp.
Publication Date: November 9, 2012
The new GMAT test includes a 30-minute Integrated Reasoning section with new question types; this new Integrated Reasoning section replaces one of the two 30-minutes essays previously included in the test. CliffsNotes GMAT addresses this change and gives you ample practice opportunities in the book and on the accompanying CD-ROM.
- CD includes the book's test and subject reviews plus three bonus tests
- Learning modules in the review sections to help readers with different cognitive learning styles
- Expanded math review
- Strategies to reduce test-taking anxiety
- Visual graphic illustrations (flow charts, diagrams) to create multiple pathways toward learning
- Side bar notes of "tips, tricks or helpful hints"
- Computer strategies for the newly revised exam
If you're preparing for the GMAT, CliffsNotes has you covered.
CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of the e-book file, but are available for download after purchase.