How Women Are Transforming the Practice of Leadership
List Price: 40.00*
* Individual store prices may vary.
How are women transforming the practice of leadership in the 21st century? Enlightened Power is a first-of-a-kind book that answers this question--and forever changes the traditional notions involving women in leadership. The book features the accumulated wisdom of 40 influential men and women who represent the most compelling voices in the field, including:
- Dynamic business leaders such as Eileen Fisher (founder, Eileen Fisher, Inc.), Barbara Corcoran (founder and chairman, The Corcoran Group), and Pat Mitchell (president and CEO, PBS)
- Trailblazing women from other arenas such as politics (Ambassador Swanee Hunt), the military (Rear Admiral Deborah A. Loewer, USN), and sports (U.S. Olympian Marilyn King)
- Renowned thought leaders such as Riane Eisler, Rayona Sharpnack, Sally Helgesen, Peggy Klaus, Bruce Patton, Nancy J. Adler, and Gail Evans
- Leading-edge academics, activists, executives, entrepreneurs, and practitioners
Jossey-Bass, 9781118085875, 572pp.
Publication Date: August 12, 2013
About the Author
Linda Coughlin is chief administrative officer of Cendant Corporation in New York, New York, with more than 27 years of experience in corporate America. Ellen Wingard is an executive coach on the faculty of the Institute for Women's Leadership in Redwood City, California. Keith Hollihan is a writer who coauthored the best-selling Everybody Wins: The Story and Lessons Behind RE/MAX from John Wiley & Sons.