Social TV: How Marketers Can Reach and Engage Audiences by Connecting Television to the Web, Social Media, and Mobile (Hardcover)
How Marketers Can Reach and Engage Audiences by Connecting Television to the Web, Social Media, and Mobile
Wiley, 9781118167465, 288pp.
Publication Date: February 28, 2012
Social TV topics include:
- Leveraging the "second screen" to drive synched and deeper brand engagement
- Using social ratings analytics tools to find and target lean-forward audiences
- Aligning brand messaging to content as it travels time-shifted across devices
- Determining the best strategy to approach marketing via connected TVs
- Employing addressable TV advertising to maximize content relevancy
- Testing and learning from the most cutting-edge emerging TV innovations
The rise of one technology doesn't always mean the end of another. Discover how this convergence has created new marketing opportunities for your brand.