The Digital Marketer (Hardcover)
Ten New Skills You Must Learn to Stay Relevant and Customer-Centric
Wiley, 9781118760833, 354pp.
Publication Date: April 21, 2014
These are just a few of the newest trends in digital marketingthat are part of our everyday world. In The Digital Marketer: Ten New Skills You Must Learn to Stay Relevant andCustomer-Centric, digital marketing guru Larry Weber andbusiness writer and consultant Lisa Leslie Henderson explain thelatest digital tools and trends used in today's marketinginitiatives. The Digital Marketer explains:
- The ins and outs of this brave new world of digitalmarketing
- The specific techniques needed to achieve high customerengagement
- The modern innovations that help you outperform thecompetition
- The best targeting and positioning practices for today'sdigital era
- How customer insights derived from big and small data andanalytics, combined with software, design, and creativity cancreate the customer experience differential
With the authors' decades of combined experience filling itspages, The Digital Marketer gives every marketer the toolsthey need to reinvent their marketing function and businesspractices. It helps businesses learn to adapt to a customer-centricera and teaches specific techniques for engaging customerseffectively through technology. The book is an essential read forbusinesses of all sizes wanting to learn how to engage withcustomers in meaningful, profitable, and mutually beneficialways.