Achieve with Accountability (Hardcover)
Ignite Engagement, Ownership, Perseverance, Alignment, and Change
Wiley, 9781119314080, 192pp.
Publication Date: February 6, 2017
ACCOUNTABILITY IS THE CATALYST THAT IGNITES: Accelerated Change, Robust Employee Engagement, Intensified Ownership, Relentless Perseverance, Impeccable Alignment, and propels individuals, teams and organizations to desired results.
Accountability crumbles silos, boosts teamwork and collaboration, strengthens camaraderie, creativity, resiliency, agility, trust, and communication
Achieve with Accountability presents a recipe for awakening the whatever it takes attitude to achieve what matters most to individuals, teams and organizations. Discover how to transform accountability into a positive, engaging and forward looking experience that will secure your position in the new world of work. Learn how to kick-start a revolution that will blast your team or organization to new heights of success. We are in a brawl with no rules, where the fast, flexible and agile will eat and spit out the slow, over-thinking and complacent. When you relinquish accountability you place your future in the hands of other people or events. It's only by taking accountability and ownership for our circumstances that we can achieve what matters most. Embrace the accountability fundamentals that have helped individuals, teams and organizations for years to achieve and exceed what matters most.
With the world coming at us fast and furious every day, it's easy to feel like you've lost control of your own life, your team or your organization. By choosing to take and lead accountability you reclaim control and are able to direct your own destiny.
- Develop the agility, flexibility and resiliency to adapt and thrive during constant change
- Foster a can-do, resolute, solutions focus in the face of difficult challenges, obstacles and barriers
- Eradicate the blame-game and vanquish excuse-making that stifles peak performance
- Shed feelings of disarray, discomfort, apathy, entitlement, indifference and despair
- Take control over your circumstances and achieve what matters most
- Unleash voluntary contributions of discretionary performance that is often left untapped in individuals, teams and organizations
- Establish unshakable trust and credibility
Accountability is a current that feeds into the slipstream of success. Your performance, your decisions, and your results are all your responsibility; when you operate from that premise, magic happens. Achieve with Accountability shows you how to nourish that can-do mindset, so you can begin to achieve what matters most.