GMAT Official Guide 2020 Verbal Review (Paperback)
Book + Online Question Bank
Wiley, 9781119576112, 432pp.
Publication Date: May 7, 2019
Get extra practice on the verbal portion of the GMAT exam with this supplement to the GMAT Official Guide 2020 - the only source of real GMAT questions from past GMAT exams
Need to concentrate on the verbal portion of the GMAT exam? Then, the GMAT Official Guide 2020 Verbal Review is for you.
This supplement to the GMAT Official Guide 2020 provides additional guidance focused on the verbal portion of the exam and includes over 300 practice questions from past GMAT exams. You'll also get access to the GMAT Online Question Bank, customizable study tools, and a new mobile app for practicing on the go - even when you're not connected to the internet.
Get extensive verbal practice from the makers of the GMAT exam, including:
- Over 300 verbal practice questions that are not included in the GMAT Official Guide 2020
- Review of Reading Comprehension, Critical Reasoning, and Sentence Correction sections of exam
- Detailed answer explanations that provide insight on how the test maker thinks about each question
- Comprehensive grammar review
- Questions organized in order of difficulty - easiest to hardest - to help focus your study
- An overview of the GMAT exam to familiarize yourself with its content and format
Optimize your study time and focus on the verbal skills you need to succeed with the GMAT Official Guide 2020 Verbal Review and these real questions from past GMAT exams.
This product includes print book with a unique code to access the GMAT Online Question Bank and mobile app.