GMAT Official Guide Quantitative Review 2021, Book + Online Question Bank (Paperback)
Wiley, 9781119687849, 288pp.
Publication Date: June 30, 2020
GMAT(TM) Official Guide Quantitative Review 2021
Get supplemental quantitative practice in addition to the GMAT(TM) Official Guide 2021
Study with confidence. All GMAT(TM) Official Prep products are the only prep resources containing real GMAT(TM) questions from past exams. It's why we are official.
Need to concentrate on the quantitative portion of the GMAT(TM) exam? Then the GMAT(TM) Official Guide Quantitative Review 2021 is for you.
This supplement to the GMAT(TM) Official Guide 2021 provides over 370 quantitative practice questions from past GMAT(TM) exams. You'll also get access to the GMAT(TM) Online Question Bank, customizable study tools, and a new mobile app for practicing on the go - even when you're not connected to the internet.
Get extensive quantitative practice from the makers of the GMAT(TM) exam, including:
- Over 370 quantitative reasoning practice questions that are not included in the GMAT(TM) Official Guide 2021
- Review of essential algebra, geometry, arithmetic, and word problems
- Detailed answer explanations that provide insight on how the test maker thinks about each question
- Questions organized in order of difficulty - easiest to hardest - to build upon your knowledge
- An overview of the GMAT(TM) exam to familiarize yourself with its content and format
Plus Continue your studying online with the GMAT(TM) Official Guide Online Question Bank
Access the same questions online from the book to help focus your studying by:
- New Review with online flashcards to master key concepts
- Creating your own practice sets
- Filter by fundamental skill and difficulty level
- Track your improvements with performance metrics
- Study in exam mode so that you are prepared for test day
- Review with online flashcards to master key concepts
- Study on the go with the mobile app
Optimize your study time and focus on the quantitative skills you need to succeed with the GMAT(TM) Official Guide 2021 Quantitative Review.
This product includes print book with a unique code to access the GMAT(TM) Online Question Bank and mobile app.