User Experience Design
A Practical Playbook to Fuel Business Growth
Igniting business growth through UX
In an increasingly digital world, users are rewarding products and services that provide them with a good experience and punishing those that don't -- with their wallets. Organizations realize they need to adapt quickly but don't know how or where to start.
In User Experience Design: A Practical Playbook to Fuel Business Growth, UXReactor co-Founder Satyam Kantamneni distills 25 years of industry experience into a pragmatic approach to help organizations advance in the highly competitive and rapidly changing digital world.
- Why putting users at the center of strategy leads to an almost unfair competitive advantage
- Ways to build an organizational system that delivers a superior user experience that is replicable, consistent, and scalable
- Common shortfalls that prevent organizations from reaping the value of experience design
- 27 proven "plays" from the UXReactor playbook to put concepts into practice
- Game planning examples to execute at different levels of an organization
A comprehensive and practical book for everyone involved in the transformation -- business leaders, design leaders, product managers, engineers, and designers -- User Experience Design: A Practical Playbook to Fuel Business Growth is also an ideal blueprint for current and prospective UX practitioners seeking to improve their skills and further their careers.
Wiley, 9781119829201, 320pp.
Publication Date: May 10, 2022