The Lost Planet (The Lost Planet Series #1)
Other Editions of This Title:
This is what the boy is told:
- He woke up on planet Trucon, inside of a fence line he shouldn't have been able to cross.
- He has an annirad blaster wound to the back of his head.
- He has no memory.
- He is now under the protection of a mysterious benefactor.
- His name is Chase Garrety.
This is what Chase Garrety knows:
- He has a message: "Guide the star."
- Time is running out.
Praise For The Lost Planet (The Lost Planet Series #1)…
“This fun, adrenaline-filled story is perfect for younger teen sci-fi fans.” —Booklist
“A rousing space adventure, filled with government conspiracies, a quest for identity, and nonstop action. . . . fun and accessible.” —School Library Journal
Feiwel & Friends, 9781250038791, 384pp.
Publication Date: January 28, 2014