Weight Watchers What to Cook Now (Hardcover)
300 Recipes for Every Kitchen
St. Martin's Griffin, 9781250044549, 394pp.
Publication Date: December 24, 2013
What are you going to eat tonight?
Whether you're a seasoned cook or just starting out in the kitchen, it's a question to tackle every day. And in Weight Watchers" What To Cook Now," it's a question that's answered deliciously more than 300 ways, with great ideas for speedy weeknight dinners, weekend big-batch meals, easy foundation recipes and more.
"What to Cook Now "makes smart use of ingredients with concentrated flavors and must-have new kitchen tools and techniques for a healthy diet so everything you turn out in your kitchen packs maximum flavor and satisfaction.
In "What to Cook Now," you'll get the instructions for dishes such as:
- Smoky Sweet Potato, Canadian Bacon, and Corn Hash
- Apple, Celery, and Walnut Salad with Dijon Dressing
- Italian Sausage and Spinach-Stuffed Mushrooms
- Grilled Shrimp with Mango-Ginger Dipping Sauce
- Merlot-Braised Beef Roast and Vegetables
- Red Curry Beef, Napa Cabbage, and Noodle Salad
- Shrimp, Chorizo, and Rice Stew
- Moroccan-Spiced Beef
- Italian Stuffed Artichokes
- Chocolate-Chip Layer Cake with Ricotta Frosting.