Modern Mindfulness (Paperback)
How to Be More Relaxed, Focused, and Kind While Living in a Fast, Digital, Always-On World
St. Martin's Griffin, 9781250116413, 240pp.
Publication Date: January 24, 2017
Switching off is the last thinkg we need to do to be more mindul, calm, and happy. Modern Mindfulness gives you the ideas, principles, and techniques you you need to bring awareness, composure, and kindness to whatever you are doing. Filled with more than sixty practical exercises, the author's approach brings the benefits of meditation to even the busiest of lives.
Ideas from Modern Mindfulness:
- Adopt mindfulness techniques throughout the day (and night)
- Use your phone mindfully (yes, it's possible )
- Make mobility part of mindfulness (we're always on the move )
- Use technology for good instead of evil (no need to do a digital detox).
- "Whack-a-thought" and stay centered