Every Day Easy Air Fryer (Paperback)
100 Recipes Bursting with Flavor
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 9781328577870, 224pp.
Publication Date: October 30, 2018
Benefits to Air Fryer Cooking:
- Minimal oil needed to cook most foods
- Doesn't heat up entire kitchen
- Has fan-forced heat so it reduces cooking time by 25 to 35%
- Fan-forced heat can produce a crisper outer crust than baking alone
- More energy efficient: lower temperatures and shorter cooking times
- Splatters are contained to within the device
- All of the surfaces (drum and grid/basket) can be put in the dishwasher
- Smaller footprint than oven so it's great for smaller spaces like dorm rooms, apartments, and RVs.
- Drastically shorter pre-heating time
About the Author
URVASHI PITRE moved to the U.S. thirty years ago with $20 in her pocket, two suitcases, a college scholarship, and a headful of Indian recipes passed down through her family. Now she runs her own global consulting firm. She lost 80 pounds following a restricted calorie, low-carb, keto diet, and she uses her blog, Two Sleevers, to share recipes with others. She is the author of Indian Instant Pot Cookbook, The Keto Instant Pot Cookbook, Every Day Easy Air Fryer, Instant Pot Fast & Easy, and Keto Fat Bombs, Sweets, and Treats.