Startup Money Made Easy
The Inc. Guide to Every Financial Question about Starting, Running, and Growing Your Business
Let the experts at Inc.guide you through every critical step and potential pitfall as their on-the-ground reporting shows how to locate funding, manage your money, and smart hack your way to a comfortable retirement.
Startup Money Made Easy gathers the best advice from the magazine's pages, spotlighting celebrated entrepreneurs and inspiring stories. You'll hear from:
- FUBU founder Daymond John, who mortgaged his family home for start-up capital--and built a $6 billion empire
- Makeup artist Bobbi Brown, who turned a modest lipstick line into a profitable 30-store enterprise
- Alexa von Tobel, who dropped out of Harvard Business School to launch the equity-magnate LearnVest.com
- Mark Cuban, Sallie Krawcheck, Max Levchin, and other founders who overcame financial obstacles on their way to the top
Additionally, these stories include on-target tips that explain how to:
- Raise your first $10,000 in capital
- Power through the lean years
- Get friends and family to back you up
- Round up outside investors
- Go public or sell, while still staying in charge
- Reward people with great salaries and benefits
- Eliminate tax season surprises
- Grow without growing pains
Cash flow problems are the number-one business killer. Whether you're dreaming up a startup idea or knee deep in the craziness, learn to shore up your finances and safeguard the business.
Amacom, 9781400212248, 240pp.
Publication Date: February 12, 2019