Choose Your Story, Change Your Life
Silence Your Inner Critic and Rewrite Your Life from the Inside Out
It's time to flip the script on the internal stories you tell yourself
Most of the "self-stories" you tell yourself--the kind of person you say you are and the things you are capable of--are invisible to you because they have become such a part of your everyday mental routine that you don't even recognize they exist.
Yet, these self-stories influence everything you do, everything you say, and everything you are.
Choose Your Story, Change Your Life will help you take complete control of your self-stories and create the life you've always dreamed you'd have. Kindra Hall offers up a new window into your psychology, one that travels the distance from the frontiers of neuroscience to the deep inner workings of your thoughts and feelings. This eye-opening, but applicable journey will transform you from a passive listener of these limiting, unconscious thoughts to the definitive author of who you are and everything you want to be.
Through Choose Your Story, Change Your Life, you will:
- Uncover the truth of how you have created the life you have;
- Challenge everything you think you know about how your life has been built;
- Uncover the clear steps you can take to create the life you want;
- Take control of your self-story to become the author of who you are; and
- Live your life in a way you never have before.
HarperCollins Leadership, 9781400228409, 272pp.
Publication Date: January 11, 2022