52 Devotions for Catholic Women
Other Editions of This Title:
Digital Audiobook (11/29/2021)
How would your life change if you could be sure you're enough? If you could know that Someone loves you, sees you, and wants to be close to you--just as you are? In this beautifully designed weekly devotional for Catholic women, you're invited to soak in God's Word as you embrace your identity as a beloved woman made in God's image.
Made New, by the creators of Blessed Is She, a popular Catholic online community for women, walks with rich reflections through the Gospels, substantive Scripture for prayer through Lectio Divina, and prompts for spiritual growth. Over the course of 52 weeks, you'll uncover:
- how deeply God knows who you are and loves who you're becoming.
- why you belong to God's family.
- what it means that your true identity is as God's beloved.
- how your belief in God's love affects your identity.
- how you are becoming more yourself as you follow God's plan for your life.
Made New is a thoughtful gift for the new year, birthdays, holidays, or for any Catholic woman who wants a stronger sense of self-worth, deeper peace in her identity, and a richer relationship with the God who loves her. Each devotional entry includes:
- a Scripture reference
- a devotion written by a Blessed Is She author
- prompts for reflection
- designed full-color pages with original art
This devotional will draw you into relationship with a God who is loving, mighty, and committed to your flourishing, a God who advocates for you, a God who delights when you come to Him. Be made new as you journey through a year of thought-provoking devotions, inspiring personal stories, and heartfelt prayers.
Thomas Nelson, 9781400230242, 224pp.
Publication Date: November 30, 2021