Jo Frost's Confident Baby Care
What You Need to Know for the First Year from America's Most Trusted Nanny
List Price: 16.00*
* Individual store prices may vary.
For the first time, America's favorite nanny brings all her warmth, love, and experience to bear on that most crucial and worrisome time: a baby's first twelve months. With her unique blend of humor and empathy, Jo Frost gives parents the practical information and emotional support they need to embrace the challenge of their baby's first year. She offers clear guidance to help moms and dads become the joyful, confident parents that make a family--and little ones--truly flourish. Packed with tips, practical information, and incredibly reassuring advice, this book tells you how to:
- Sort out the essential equipment you need to buy before the birth
- Babyproof your home
- Set up for routines, feeding, sleeping, and development
- Deal with premature and multiple births, as well as adopted babies
- Make confident choices about going back to work, day care, and nannies
- Cope with breastfeeding and weaning
Hachette Books, 9781401309060, 256pp.
Publication Date: September 1, 2008
About the Author
Joanne Frost, who hails from London, has had over fifteen years' experience as a nanny, helping parents to get the best from their children. She continues to dedicate herself to the profession she loves. She spends her time between England and the United States. Her ABC TV series, Supernanny, was a hit in the UK and in the U.S.
Not Currently Available for Direct Purchase