Ask and It Is Given
Learning to Manifest Your Desires
Other Editions of This Title:
INCLUDES 22 PROVEN PROCESSES TO IMPROVE YOUR MANIFESTING AND HELP YOU FEEL MORE HAPPINESS NOW
The most comprehensive volume of the first 20 years of the teachings from Abraham - a loving group consciousness from the non-physical dimension.
“A publishing milestone that offers you a blueprint for understanding and implementing your own destiny.” -Wayne Dyer, best-selling author of The Power of Intention
Ask and It Is Given, the pivotal manifestation and law of attraction book by Esther and Jerry Hicks, presents the inspirational teachings of the nonphysical entity Abraham, to help you learn how to manifest your desires so that you’re living the joyous and fulfilling life you deserve.
This empowering book will show you how to feel good now and as you read, you’ll come to understand how your relationships, health issues, finances, career concerns, and more are influenced by the Universal laws that govern your time/space reality—and you’ll discover powerful manifesting processes that will help you go with the positive flow of life.
"An absolute must for anyone interested in the law of attraction, and using it to better their lives, finances and relationships." - Soul & Spirit magazine
"The reason you have not already gotten what you desire is because you are holding yourself in a vibrational holding pattern that does not match the vibration of your desire." - Abraham
“Ask and It Is Given is primarily about how whatever we’re asking for is being given to us—and it’s also the first book to ever, in such clear terminology, give us the simple practical formula for how to ask for, and then how to receive, whatever we want to be, do, or have.
This book offers you a hands-on course in spiritual practicality and also teaches you how not to be, do, or have anything that displeases you.”
- Jerry Hicks
“One of the most valuable things about Ask and It Is Given is that Abraham gives us 22 different powerful processes to achieve our goals. No matter where we are, there’s a process that can make our lives better. I love this book, and I love Esther and Jerry Hicks!”
— Louise Hay
Chapter Titles Include:
- The Power of Feeling Good Now
- We Are Keeping Our Promise to You – We Are Reminding You of Who You Are
- You Do Create Your Own Reality
- How Can I get There from Here?
- This Simple Basis of Understanding Makes It All Fit Together
- The Law of Attraction, the Most Powerful Law in the Universe
- You Are Standing on the Leading Edge of Thought
- You Are a Vibrational Transmitter and Receiver
- The Hidden Value Behind Your Emotional Reactions
- The Three Steps to Whatever You Want to Be, Do, or Have
- With Practice, You Will Become a Joyous, Deliberate Creator
- Your Emotional Set-Points Are Within Your Control
- Allow Your Feelings to Be Your Guide
- Some Things You Knew Before You Arrived
- You Are a Perfect Yet Expanding Being, in a Perfect Yet Expanding World, in a Perfect Yet Expanding Universe
- You Are Co-creating Within a Magnificently Diverse Universe
- Where Are You, and Where Do You Want to Be?
- You Can Gradually Change Your Vibrational Frequency
- Only You Can Know How You Feel about You
- Trying to Hinder Another's Freedom Always Costs You Your Freedom
- You Are Only 17 Seconds Away from 68 Seconds to Fulfillment
- The Different Degrees of Your Emotional Guidance Scale
- Processes to Help You Achieve What You Now Remember
It’s your birthright to live a life filled with everything that is good—and this life-changing book will show you how to make it so in every way!
Praise For Ask and It Is Given: Learning to Manifest Your Desires…
— Neale Donald Walsch, the author of Conversations with God
“I’ve been a huge fan of the teachings of Abraham for ten years. They’ve helped me and my family tremendously.”
— Christiane Northrup, M.D., the author of Women’s Bodies, Women’s Wisdom
“This is a great book! My wife and I have enjoyed these profound and extremely practical Abraham teachings for several years. We trust that you will benefit as well. We recommend it to all our friends!”
— John Gray, Ph.D., the author of Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus
“. . . a publishing milestone. . . . you’ll be fortunate to tap in to the thinking of those who are permanently connected to Source Energy. Moreover, these voices of Spirit speak in a language you’ll understand and be able to instantly translate into action. They offer you no less than a blueprint for understanding and implementing your own destiny.”
— Dr. Wayne W. Dyer, the author of The Power of Intention
“The Abraham-Hicks teachings have inspired me to a grand new level of clarity, confidence, purpose, and passion. I study these ideas constantly and recommend them to everyone I can. They are among the most powerful and transformational I have ever encountered. Live them, and your life will become new and brilliantly happy.”
— Alan Cohen, the author of A Deep Breath of Life
“These incredibly profound, yet simple and practical teachings of Abraham will have you trusting your inner guidance again, and will set you on course for the most uplifting adventures imaginable. Ask and It Is Given is the road map to self-upliftment and a joyous life.”
— Jack Canfield, the co-author of the Chicken Soup for the Soul® series
Hay House Inc., 9781401904593, 352pp.
Publication Date: October 1, 2004