Guiding Strala: The Yoga Training Manual to Ignite Freedom, Get Connected, and Build Radiant Health and Happiness (Paperback)
The Yoga Training Manual to Ignite Freedom, Get Connected, and Build Radiant Health and Happiness
Hay House, 9781401948108, 384pp.
Publication Date: May 23, 2017
GIVE YOURSELF--AND OTHERS--THE GIFT OF RADIANT HEALTH AND HAPPINESS
Strala teaches us to release the stress that inhibits our bodies, our minds, and our lives. It begins with a mind-set that drops the myth of no pain no gain, and says our best way to get where we're going is to feel good along the way. It works miracles for our whole health, as we unblock our energy and bring our entire self into harmony. And we discover how to accomplish far more, by learning to approach challenges in an easygoing way.
Guiding Strala is an insider's manual that reveals the approach and practices behind Strala's worldwide leadership training program. Whether you're looking to lead yoga in any style, or find inspiration and guidance for your work, your relationships, or your family, you'll gain an incredibly effective road map for accomplishing more than you ever dreamed possible.
Special features include:
- Specific techniques for dropping stress, and taking extremely good care of yourself
- Powerful ways to form a positive connection with yourself, and with everyone
- Natural movement practices to greatly elevate your capacity for challenge
- Practical approaches for leading a class, including how to give people freedom for self-discovery, within a structure that leads to progress
- Tips for how to create and grow a business that uplifts you
- Contributions from Strala co-founder and mind-body medicine practitioner Mike Taylor, and renowned shiatsu healer Sam Berlind
Guiding Strala gives leaders in every field an indispensable toolset for uncovering their own greatest potential & helping the people they lead to do the same.
"Guiding Strala provides an exciting and impeccable road map for leaders of all backgrounds and pursuits. It gives a clear process we can readily embody, for releasing tension and getting back into the flow. Whether you're leading a yoga class or a business, supporting your team or your family, Guiding Strala will uplift and enable your life, in everything you do."
-- Rudolph E. Tanzi, Ph.D.
New York Times best-selling author of Super Brain and Super Genes