How to Win a Fight with a Conservative (Paperback)
Sourcebooks, 9781402265761, 223pp.
Publication Date: June 1, 2012
Outwit and outmock those crazy conservatives
Tired of the delusional rantings of right-wing nutjobs? Does the mere mention of the Tea Party or Fox News pose a clear and present danger to your sanity? No matter the flavor of your misguided right-wing adversary, here's a survival guide for anyone who's fantasized about smacking down a conservative blowhard. Learn how to:
- Hurl witty retorts at Obama haters, Bible thumpers, and Wall Street shills
- Explain why the left is right and the right is wrong with the dueling Conservative and Liberal Manifestos
- Survive family sparring matches, manage workplace squabbles, and learn to cope if you're sleeping with the enemy
- Entertain your friends and terrify your enemies while arguing politics on Facebook and Twitter
- Use conservatives' words against them with a handy compilation of moronic right-wing quotes
It's time to defend America against every intolerant, corrupt, arrogant, greed-mongering, science-hating, reality-denying imbecile in your midst.
Stop the stampede of mindless fact-loathing wingnuts