Dad's Expecting Too
Expectant fathers, expectant mothers, new dads and new moms share advice, tips and stories about all the surprises, questions and joys ahead...
If you're an expectant father, there's a surprise around every corner...
Dad's Expecting Too! is a witty and wise guide to everything you and your partner need to know about having a baby, and everything YOU need to know to support her through the process—from the moment you discover she's pregnant to the first night home with your newborn.
Packed with humor and the best advice from experts and parents who have been there before, this must-have book offers essential tips, insights, and stories about the most exhilarating, intimidating, and awesome experience of your lives. This newly revised edition features updated health and safety information, new resources for adoptive fathers, ideas for celebrating with "dadchelor parties," and more.
The First Few Weeks
- Telling friends and family; the first doctor appointments
How the Baby Grows
- Track week-by-week developments
- Month-by-month pictures of a baby
Expectant Moms and Dads 101
- Happy, hormonal, nesting, and exhausted moms-to-be
- In-awe, on-call, scared, and "me too: dads-to-be
Spoiling Your Partner
- Massages, gifts, and providing vital emotional support
The Big Day: Labor and Delivery
- Everything you'll see, hear, do
After the Baby Is Born
- Feedings, surviving the first few nights, and rekindling your love life
Praise For Dad's Expecting Too: Expectant fathers, expectant mothers, new dads and new moms share advice, tips and stories about all the surprises, questions and joys ahead...…
Sourcebooks, 9781402280641, 528pp.
Publication Date: November 5, 2013