A Companion to Medieval Art
Romanesque and Gothic in Northern Europe (Blackwell Companions to Art History)
List Price: 250.00*
* Individual store prices may vary.
A Companion to Medieval Art brings together cutting-edge scholarship devoted to the Romanesque and Gothic traditions in Northern Europe.
- Brings together cutting-edge scholarship devoted to the Romanesque and Gothic traditions in Northern Europe.
- Contains over 30 original theoretical, historical, and historiographic essays by renowned and emergent scholars.
- Covers the vibrancy of medieval art from both thematic and sub-disciplinary perspectives.
- Features an international and ambitious range - from reception, Gregory the Great, collecting, and pilgrimage art, to gender, patronage, the marginal, spolia, and manuscript illumination.
Wiley-Blackwell, 9781405102865, 676pp.
Publication Date: January 1, 2006
Not Currently Available for Direct Purchase