Easy Statistics in Psychology (Paperback)
A Bps Guide
Wiley-Blackwell, 9781405139571, 130pp.
Publication Date: January 1, 2008
Other Editions of This Title:
List Price: 23.95*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Designed for those approaching this subject for the first time, Easy Statistics in Psychology is a short, readable guide to the ideas behind statistical formulae and the benefits that a rigorous statistical approach brings to psychological research. Packed with useful analogies, it helps students get beyond the numbers.
- Focuses on the ideas and practicalities of statistics in psychology, rather than an array of complex numbers and formulas
- Covers the key tests and concepts relevant to the undergraduate student
- Includes a helpful section on the uses and abuses of statistics, outlining when the specific tests can be used and when they should not
- Written by the author of Your Undergraduate Psychology Project: A BPS Guide (Blackwell, 2004)
About the Author
Mark Forshaw is Principal Lecturer in Psychology at Staffordshire University. He is a Chartered Health Psychologist and Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society. He is the author of Your Undergraduate Psychology Project: A BPS Guide (BPS Blackwell, 2004).