Starting & Building a Nonprofit: A Practical Guide (Paperback)
A Practical Guide
NOLO, 9781413320886, 288pp.
Publication Date: March 16, 2015
List Price: 34.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Not Currently Available for Direct Purchase
Start a nonprofit and keep it running with this practical guide During hard economic times, nonprofits are more important than ever. Here, learn how to create and nurture a nonprofit that will serve your vital mission, whether supporting the arts, rescuing a school library, protecting the environment, or making a difference in another important way. With practical advice, legal information, tips and step-by-step instructions, this essential guide will help you get your nonprofit up and running and keep it going Starting & Building a Nonprofit explains how to:
- develop a strategic plan and budget
- recruit and manage board members, employees and volunteers
- market your organization to your target audience
- raise money online through crowdfunding and other sites
- build a website and use social media and networking sites
- adopt policies that are legally sound
- and much more.
Are you a California resident? Check out How to Form a Nonprofit Corporation in California.