How to License & Clear Copyrighted Materials Online & Off
List Price: 34.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
If you're using copyrighted material, don't get sued--get permission Online or off, before you use some or all of a song, photo, book, or any other work covered by copyright law, you need to get permission first. If you don't, you could end up facing legal action from the rights-holder. This easy-to-use book shows you how to get the rights you need, with step-by-step instructions and more than 30 forms. Find out when permission is required, who to ask, and when (and how much) you can expect to pay. Getting Permission explains:
- the copyright permission process
- the public domain ("free" content)
- how to figure out who owns a copyright
- website permissions
- the "fair use" rule
- school-related permissions
- license and merchandise agreements (including sample contracts and other forms)
- and much more.
NOLO, 9781413323139, 536pp.
Publication Date: October 24, 2016
Not Currently Available for Direct Purchase