Starting & Building a Nonprofit (Paperback)
A Practical Guide
NOLO, 9781413323573, 288pp.
Publication Date: March 27, 2017
List Price: 34.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Build a great nonprofit More people than ever are committing themselves to serving their communities and changing the world. Whether you're aiming to protect the environment, support the arts, or help people in need, understanding how to set up a solid nonprofit organization is a great foundation for being as effective as you can be. With practical advice, legal information, tips, and step-by-step instructions, this essential guide will help you get your nonprofit up and running--and keep it going It explains how to:
- develop a strategic plan and budget
- recruit and manage board members, volunteers, and staff
- market your organization to your target audience
- raise money including traditional methods and crowdfunding
- build a website and use social media strategically
- adopt policies that are legally sound
- and much more
Not Currently Available for Direct Purchase