The Complete IEP Guide
How to Advocate for Your Special Ed Child
List Price: 34.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Get the educational services and support your child deserves Federal law guarantees every child a free appropriate education, and the goal of the Individualized Education Program (IEP) is to assure that every child with special needs receives what the law promises. But if you have a special ed child, you know that your family must make sure the school follows through. This powerful book covers:
- eligibility rules and assessments
- working with outside experts
- developing your child's ideal educational program
- preparing for and attending IEP meetings
- resolving disputes with school districts.
NOLO, 9781413323856, 400pp.
Publication Date: July 28, 2017
Not Currently Available for Direct Purchase