The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership Workbook
Revised and Updated
Required reading for both developing and experienced leaders, this one-of-a-kind workbook companion to a leadership classic outlines the core leadership principles that will make you more effective, more influential, and more successful--wherever you are in your career.
If you've never read The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, you've been missing out on one of the best-selling leadership books of all time. In this companion workbook, leadership expert John C. Maxwell shares powerful insights gleaned from his forty-plus years of leadership success. Maxwell helps you:
- Take your leadership skills to the next level
- Discover life-changing principles of influence, empowerment, intuition, and legacy
- Observe your own career and evaluate yourself, using an evaluation tool that reveals your leadership strengths and weaknesses
- Learn from stories and observations from the worlds of business, politics, sports, the military, and non-profit organizations so you can transform as a leader
Each of the twenty-one lessons contains the following sections:
- Definition of the Law: Understand the law and how it operates
- Case Studies: Explore three primary cases--some positive, some negative--that reveal and illustrate the law.
- Leadership Insight and Reflection: Draw important personal conclusions about the impact of this law on your life.
- Taking Action: Assess yourself in this law and develop specific action steps to grow or make important changes.
- Group Discussion Questions: Explore the core issues and share your insights through a guided discussion with your group.
This workbook isn't designed to be merely a theoretical exercise. It's meant to help you become a better leader. And while you can easily go through this study on your own, there's nothing more transformational than learning with other like-minded people. So, gather a group of any size and see what happens as you help each other become the kind of leaders that people want to follow.
Harperchristian Resources, 9781418526153, 272pp.
Publication Date: September 1, 2007