Selling to Big Companies (Paperback)
Kaplan Publishing, 9781419515620, 250pp.
Publication Date: December 1, 2005
- Target accounts where you have the highest likelihood of success.
- Find the names of prospects who can use your offering.
- Create breakthough value propositions that capture their attention.
- Develop an effective, multi-faceted account-entry campaign.
- Overcome obstacles and objections that derail your sale efforts.
- Position yourself as an invaluable resource, not a product pusher.
- Have powerful initial sales meetings that build unstoppable momentum.
- Differentiate yourself from other sellers. Use these sure-fire strategies to crack into big accounts, shrink your sales cycle and close more business. Check out the Account Entry Toolkit for ideas on how to apply this process to your own unique business.
About the Author
Praise For Selling to Big Companies…
""Jill Konrath offers refreshing insights on how to approach big companies, engage their busy executives, uncover what makes a difference and create substantial value. This book takes the mystery out of selling to these corporate behemoths. Read it to shorten your sales cycle and avoid the many traps that can derail your sales efforts.""—Gerhard Gschwandtner, Founder and Publisher, Selling Power
""Selling to big companies takes big ideas, and big thinking. Jill Konrath's book will provide you with both—so that you can go out to the big boss of the big company and come back with the big order. This book will help you—BIG time.""—Jeffrey Gitomer, author of The Little Red Book of Selling
""This is some of the best advice I have heard.""—Jack Covert, 800-CEO-READ
""Keen insights into crafting powerful value proposition and enticing sales messaging that will immediately differentiate you from other sellers.""—Lynnette S. Zika, Executive Vice President, National Marketing, RSM McGladrey, Inc.
""After reading this book, I landed an appointment at a Fortune 50 company that had eluded me for six months.""—Eric Albertson, Partner, Massini Group
""Stop fishing in small ponds with the wrong bait. If you're ready to net bigger clients, Jill Konrath provides a straightforward, easy-to-follow approach in Selling to Big Companies. You discover what lures those prestigious, profitable corporations and how to reel them in. And best of all, you're guaranteed to land a big one!""—Jay Conrad Levinson, author of the ""Guerrilla Marketing"" series of books