Hunter x Hunter, Vol. 22 (Paperback)
VIZ Media LLC, 9781421517896, 208pp.
Publication Date: September 2, 2008
Other Editions of This Title:
• An ongoing manga series in Japan-24 volumes released to date, with over 42.5 million copies sold in Japan.
• Serialized in Japan’s Weekly Shonen Jump.
• Previewed and promoted in VIZ Media’s Shonen Jump Magazine.
• Anime TV shows, trading card game, video games, CDs, a movie, and a novel produced in Japan.
• Highly anticipated fan favorite.
• Released Bi-monthly (every other month).
Hunters are a special breed, dedicated to tracking down treasures, magical beasts, and even other men. But such pursuits require a license, and less than one in a hundred thousand can pass the grueling qualification exam. Those who do pass gain access to restricted areas, amazing stores of information, and the right to call themselves Hunters.
Having lost their queen, the Chimera ants are spreading beyond their native homelands to establish their own colonies. Some attack Meteor City, and the group of assassins following Gon, known as the Spiders, are called home to fend off the invasion. Meanwhile, in the Republic of East Gorteau, Gon and Killua realize that entire populations of towns are going missing. They decide to find out what's happening and try to stop it, but Gon soon realizes he's not alone, and whoever's following him is not friendly!