Financial Intelligence for Entrepreneurs (Paperback)
What You Really Need to Know about the Numbers
Harvard Business School Press, 9781422119150, 284pp.
Publication Date: September 9, 2008
- What income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements really reveal
- How to use ratios to assess your venture's financial health
- How to calculate return on your investments in your enterprise
- Ways to use financial information to do your own job better
- How to instill financial intelligence throughout your team Authoritative and accessible, Financial Intelligence for Entrepreneurs empowers you to "talk numbers" confidently with colleagues, partners, and employees-- and fully understand how to use financial data to make better decisions for your business.
About the Author
Praise For Financial Intelligence for Entrepreneurs: What You Really Need to Know about the Numbers…
the best, clearest guides to the numbers that I know of.” Inc. Magazine