National Geographic Little Kids First Big Book of Space (Hardcover)
National Geographic Society, 9781426310140, 128pp.
Publication Date: October 9, 2012
- Chapter 1 focuses on the Earth, moon, and sun.
- Chapter 2 introduces kids to the other planets in our solar system.
- Chapter 3 explains other objects in our solar system, such as dwarf planets, comets, and asteroid belts.
- Chapter 4 voyages even farther afield, touching on concepts such as the universe, the Milky Way, stars, galaxies, and black holes.
- The last chapter delves into space exploration: humans on the moon, spaceships, the International Space Station, etc.
About the Author
Praise For National Geographic Little Kids First Big Book of Space…
"Really interesting and encourages great conversation between you and your child. A fun book for any family to explore." --The Children's Nook blog
“Featuring fun, short entries about planets, stars, galaxies and more, this charming book is perfect for reading aloud or for beginning readers to enjoy themselves.” --Today's Zaman